**Limited space still available**February 26-28 and March 18-20 2016 Ayurveda 1 Class- Click for details!
Ayurvedic medicine is the indigenous medical system of ancient India.
In the United States, Ayurvedic medicine is practiced as complementary medicine. Well-known in this country for its preventative wellness aspects, therapeutic oil treatments and dietary and lifestyle modifications, Ayurveda is also a systematic approach to health which is highly effective in the management of chronic and infectious illnesses.
Yoga Therapy is the application of the practices of Yoga for Health and for Healing.
Yoga and Ayurveda share the same roots, and both maintain that true healing occurs on
physical, emotional, mental, social,
and spiritual levels.
DR. BUHRMAN'S PRACTICE SPECIALTIES INCLUDE:
- Achievement of overall optimum health and wellness
- Preventative health care through dietary and lifestyle modification
- Depression, anxiety, other mood disorders, and stress-reduction
- Digestive disorders
- Respiratory disorders (colds, sinus infections, allergies, asthma, etc.)
- Inflammatory and degenerative diseases
- Yoga therapy for Heart Disease
- Menstrual and menopausal complaints
- Pancha Karma
- Private instruction in traditional Yogic pranayama and meditation
- Kundalini and other Spiritual Emergence Issues
Dr. Buhrman's Qualifications:
To the top